Facts about Leukorrhea
Leukorrhea denotes a whitish or yellowish, thick vaginal discharge which varies from woman to woman based on their menstrual cycle as their hormone levels change. These discharges generally originate from the ovaries, vagina, Fallopian tubes or the cervix. It is of two types namely Physiological leukorrhea and Inflammatory leukorrhea.
What causes leukorrhea in women?
Women suffer from leukorrhea due to several reasons such as
- Hormonal disturbances
- Improper hygiene
- Indigestion and constipation
- Wounds caused due to severe itching
- Diabetes and other diseases like Anemia
Do you recognize the symptoms of leukorrhea?
Here are some of the most common leukorrhea symptoms
- Sticky, thick and foul smelling vaginal discharge
- Frequent headaches
- Pain experienced especially in the lumbar region and calves
- Black patches appearing under the eyes
- Spots on undergarments
- Digestive disturbances
- Intense itching sensation in the genital region
- Dragging sensation particularly in the abdomen
5 tips to curb leukorrhea
- Elude non-vegetarian food such as meat, fish, eggs
- Drink sufficient water
- Consume green vegetables, milk and ghee in extra quantities
- Keep the vaginal area clean and dry
- Maintain proper hygiene
Get rid of leukorrhea with Himalaya Lukol
Himalaya Lukol is an Ayurvedic cure medicine which helps to control leukorrhea Benefits of Himalaya Lukolas well as improve uterine circulation. It contains tonic,stringent and anti-microbial properties that supports genital system and also treats backache and malaise.
This healthcare medicine has multiple benefits. These include:
- It treats leukorrhea as well as its associated symptoms
- Improves uterine circulation
- Checks functional uterine bleeding
- It directly acts on the uterine musculature
- Tones the entire system
- It is safe to be used during pregnancy
You can buy all your prescription needs as well as OTC health care products online from OTC Pharmacy at discounted prices.